Discover the best Rotorua attractions on this half-day tour of the city; see bubbling mud pools and steaming geysers, learn about Māori culture in New Zealand and enjoy a unique New Zealand farm experience. Upgrade your tour and soar above the city on the Rotorua Skyline Gondola or journey into The Shire with a guided tour at the Hobbiton Movie Set.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Te Puia, Hemo Road, Rotorua New Zealand
o Te Puia is the centre for New Zealand Maori culture and geothermal wonders. You will encounter bubbling mud, pools of boiling water still used for cooking, and stunning geysers. The Pohutu geysers is the start of the show. You will learn of the Maori architecture tell their stories and displays their traditional Maori architecture, while viewing Heketanga-a-Rangi is an exciting contemporary structure. See the site of the ancient Te Puia pa (fortified village) and, at Pikirangi village find out how Maori lived hundreds of years ago.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rainbow Springs Nature Park, 192 Fairy Springs Road, Rotorua 3015 New Zealand
Tour of Rainbow Springs
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Agrodome, 141 Western Rd, Ngongotaha, Rotorua 3010 New Zealand
o Agrodome where you will tour an authentic working farm. You will the chance to hand-feed the animals and watch a sheep being shorn.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at selected inner-city hotels
- Skyline Gondola ride (if option selected)
- Hobbiton Movie Set (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Te Puia
- Entry/Admission - Rainbow Springs Nature Park
- Entry/Admission - Agrodome
- Food and drinks, unless specified
1167 Fenton Street, Rotorua 3010, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick ups in most cases will be earlier. Please check with provider open til 8pm - Toll free within NZ 0800744487
If your pick up location is not on the supplied list please contact our reservations team 24 hours prior
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the GreatSights in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.