Discover one of the best things to do in South Island New Zealand by land, sea and air as you embark on a full-day trip from Queenstown to Milford Sound. You'll travel through Fiordland on a luxury coach tour before continuing to explore via a renowned Milford Sound cruise, enjoying a buffet lunch on board. For a truly unique experience, take to the air and enjoy a scenic flight back to Queenstown.
What You'll Get
Te Anau is known as the Walking Capital of the World. The mountains to the left are the Kepler Mountains, home of the Kepler Track, one of the popular walking tracks in the area. Te Anau is the gateway to Milford Sound and the Fiordland National Park. The town has a permanent population of approximately 2,500 people but this fluctuates greatly in summer when the town gets an influx of fishermen, hunters, outdoor pursuit seekers and holiday makers. It’s a popular holiday destination. We stop here for morning & afternoon breaks and comfort stops.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All tours are operated by luxury 5-star coaches
- Scenic flight is subject to weather permitting
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Sightseeing cruise on Milford Sound
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Scenic flight from Milford Sound to Queenstown
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Milford Sound
- Entry/Admission - Air Milford
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Athol Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick ups in most cases will be earlier. Please check with provider open til 8pm - Toll free within NZ 0800744487
If your pick up location is not on the supplied list please contact our reservations team 24 hours prior
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the GreatSights in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.