The most fun you'll have on 4 wheels. Jump on a quad bike and explore a purpose-built track through meadows, streams, and bush on a 15,000 acre property. Get ready for the adrenaline-pumping thrill of a real quad bike adventure. This guided small-group tour includes round-trip shared transport from the Adventure Centre in Hanmer Springs. Choose from 10am, 1.30pm or larger groups by appointment and 1.5- or 2.5-hour options when you book.
• Minimum age is 8 years to ride pillion or 12 to ride on their own bike
• Pillion riders will be riding with the guide
What You'll Get
You will be collected from our store located in the heart of the Hanmer springs village and transferred through to our quad track; the transfer takes approximately 10 minutes. On arrival, receive your protective clothing and safety instructions. After your lesson on how to operate the quad bike, you will drive around the learner track so the guide can assess everyone's abilities, and split into smaller groups if required.
Once the group is ready and able, you will be off on your tour, with river crossings, hill climbs, humps and bumps. After your tour, you will be transported back to the shop where you will receive complimentary photos from your tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring socks if you are not wearing any, as it is a lot more comfortable. The protective clothing will not keep you dry, so if it is a cold day it is best to have something warm to put on afterward
- Wear clothes you do not mind getting dirty
- A minimum of 2 per booking is required
- Minimum age is 8 years to ride pillion or 12 years to ride on their own bike (please contact us for more details on riding pillion)
- All riders must be able to prove they can handle the bike on their own before heading out on to the main track
- Guide bike can carry a passenger or child aged 8 and up, if required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Round-trip shared transfer from central location
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1 hour 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hanmer Adventure Centre in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.