Explore the city from the top deck of Auckland’s only open top double decker bus tour. Your local Kiwi guide will entertain you with live commentary about all 16 stops on both routes. Hop on and off at your leisure or sit back and take in the sights.
• Pick up point conveniently located near the Cruise Ship Terminals on Princes Wharf and Queens Wharf
• Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Tour - 16 Stops across 2 Routes
• Visit Auckland's Historical Landmarks and Attractions in one day
• Enjoy fantastic views from Auckland only open top double decker bus tour - Fully Air Conditioned seating available downstairs
• Live Commentary from our friendly local guides - Free Wifi & Multilingual audio commentaries available on the Central Tour
What You'll Get
Just a short walk away from your cruise ship at the Viaduct Harbour you can hop aboard Auckland's only open top double decker bus tour and experience all of the city’s must see historical landmarks and attractions.
On the Central Tour with Free Wi-Fi, you will visit Kelly Tarlton’s Sea Life Aquarium and the Auckland Museum before arriving at our conveniently located central Interchange at the iconic Auckland Sky Tower. Switch buses with the help of our friendly ground staff and move onto the Western Tour which stops at the St Lukes Shopping Mall and Auckland Zoo before getting a close up view of the Auckland Harbour Bridge.
Ride in comfort and style and complete all 16 stops on both routes in 3 hours and return to your ship to relax before departing or for the more adventurous hop on and off at your leisure throughout the day and experience Auckland’s attractions and cuisine.
There truly is no better way to experience what this world class city has to offer in just one day!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Viaduct Quay at end of Cruise Ship Terminal Wharf
First Bus Departs Viaduct Harbour Stop near Auckland Cruise Ship Terminal at 9.05am. Buses Depart Every 30-60 minutes until 4pm.
3 to 24 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hassle-Free Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.