Our flight encompasses Central Otago's breathtakingly different and vast undulating landscapes, rugged snow-capped rocky mountains, clear blue rivers and lakes, deep gorges and tussock-clad hills. The flight offers a glimpse into the area's goldmining history, both present day and days gone by, and showcases the basin's award-winning vineyards and orchards. Enjoy a complimentary refreshment at the alpine landing site whilst you take in the remoteness and grandeur of the open space. During the flight you'll see Cromwell (inc Old Cromwell Town), Lake Dunstan, Alpine Landing site, Kawarau and Clutha Rivers, Highlands Motorsport Park, Bannockburn, AJ Hackett Nevis Bungy
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Highlands - Experience the Exceptional, SH6 & Sandflat Road, Cromwell 9384 New Zealand
Birds eye view of the Highlands track and daily activity
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: AJ Hackett Bungy Kawarau Bungy Centre, State Highway 6, Gibbston Valley, Queenstown 9384, New Zealand
Overfly the Nevis Bungy, watch people leap off and bounce on 134m of bunny, or swing across the canyon as they experience the Catapult.
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: Goldfields Mining Centre, 803 Kawarau Gorge Rd State Highway 6, Cromwell 9310 New Zealand
Birds eye view of the historic Gold mining workings in the Kawarau Gorge
Duration: 4 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum numbers apply - groups smaller than 4 will be waitlisted pending numbers.
- Snow conditions vary with time of year
- Most travelers can participate
- If you are wheelchair dependent, please contact us prior to booking to discuss your individual requirements.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Complimentary Hot Chocolate or local fruit juice
- Entry/Admission - Highlands - Experience the Exceptional
- Entry/Admission - AJ Hackett Bungy Kawarau Bungy Centre
- Entry/Admission - Goldfields Mining Centre
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Heliview Flights in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.