This full day adventure delivers the best of both worlds. Your guided journey starts with the thrills of a Dart River Wilderness Jet trip, and continues with a serene wilderness walk through the ancient beech forest of Mount Aspiring National Park. A delicious picnic lunch is taken on the shores of Lake Sylvan where you may be joined by some of NZ’s most iconic birds such as Bush Robins, Fantails and Tomtits. Winding back from the lake, the track ambles through to the Routeburn, flowing down the very edge of the forest and on to your luxury transport. From there, it’s a short drive through rich farmland to Glenorchy, where you might like to enjoy a brief refreshing stop in the local cafe before the trip back to Queenstown.
Adventure and tranquility in one great day!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dart River, New Zealand
Mount Aspiring National Park
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Lake Sylvan, Glenorchy New Zealand
Lunch is taken on the shores of the forest and mountain framed waters of Lake Sylvan
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mount Aspiring National Park, South Island 9382, New Zealand
Walk through an ancient beech forest in the Mount Aspiring National Park
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable and supportive sporting footwear is recommended
- Please bring sunglasses, hat, insect repellent, sunscreen and a warm outer layer in the summer; in winter, bring/wear thermals, hat, gloves and waterproof outer jacket
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Use of walking poles
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Jet boat ride
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned van
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Queenstown, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Our team will confirm your meeting point and pick up time in our confirmation email
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hollyford Valley Walks in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.