- Hop on and off at 18 popular Marlborough locations without having to drive yourself- Knowledgeable drivers provide all information, easy to use map and timetable- Enjoy the freedom of hopping on and hop off at as many destinations as you please - stay as long as you like!- See some of the best wineries, breweries, museums and much more!- An awesome idea for groups of friends, couples or singles alike
What You'll Get
If you want the flexibility of exploring Marlborough on your own timescale without the stress of wondering where to go and having to organise transportation, our fun and relaxing hop on hop off tour has you covered!
Sit back and relax on our comfortable coach as our knowledgeable drivers prepare you with all the information needed for a fantastic day out.
You’ll visit various popular attractions and local gems in Marlborough, including its museums, restaurants, activity centres, shopping areas, and of course, some of the best breweries and wineries in the region.
Jump on and off as you please, visiting as many destinations as you like and choosing your duration of stay at each spot – it’s as simple as that!
• The Wine Station - Located at the newly, renovated heritage building – the Blenheim Railway Station. Barista coffee and craft beers are also available.
• Marlborough Museum - known for its Wine & archaeology Exhibitions.
• Brayshaw Heritage Park - home to a number of heritage organizations.
• Omaka Classis Cars - a unique collection of classic NZ vehicles from the 1950 - 1980's.
• Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre - two collections of rare aircraft brought to life in powerful displays and lifelike mannequins.
• Wither Hills - an exceptional vineyard bordering the landmark Wither Hills range.
• Marlborough Golf Club - One of NZ oldest courses, located among vineyards and beautiful scenery.
• FROMM - a boutique organic winery, family-owned in the heart of Marlborough, and known particularly for its red wines.
• Cork & Keg - An English Style Tavern, serving beer, cider, wine and great food plus free beer tasting for Hop on Hop off Customers.
• Gibson Bridge - a boutique family owned vineyard located in Renwick.
• Framingham - specializing in aromatic styled wines to accompany food.
• The Vines Village - home to Golden Mile Brewing, the perfect stop for a cold beer or wine flight on the lakeside deck.
• Explore Marlborough - where you can enjoy a self-guided biking wine tour.
• Moa Brewery - home to an international award-winning range of handcrafted beer.
• Allan Scott - A hub of exclusive wines and gifts, relaxing indoor/outdoor dining, gardens, & giant chess.
• Saint Clair - One of Marlborough’s most awarded family-owned wineries.
• Makana Chocolate - boutique chocolate factory sourcing handmade gift-quality chocolates and tempting confections.
• E-ko tours - experience the true magic of the Marlborough Sounds on their Wildlife Adventures.
• Edwin Fox Maritime Musuem - the last wooden ship that took convicts to Australia and brought immigrants to New Zealand.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Knowlegedeable and expericenced Drivers
- Some discounts at locations on our tour up to 10%
- Tastings & Food
1: Picton i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, The Foreshore, Picton 7220, New Zealand
2: Blenheim i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, 8 Sinclair St, Mayfield, Blenheim 7201, New Zealand
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/7/2019 - 10/9/2021Monday - Sunday:09:30 AM - 01:00 PM
2 to 8 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hop on Hop off Wine Tours Marlborough & Queenstown in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.