Choose among two Taupo adventure combos for a multi-thrill experience in the North Island, taking your action-packed challenge to the water or the sky. You’ll have the time of your life with each adrenaline-charged experience. The Complete Totally Taupo Experience! A 1.5hr Lake Cruise, followed by a Scenic Helicopter Flight, all wrapped up with a Jet Boat Ride at the spectacular Huka Falls.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Taupo, Taupo Marina New Zealand
This exciting Combo starts when you board the Cruise Cat, based at Taupo Marina, for a 1.5hr scenic cruise on Lake Taupo with Chris Jolly Outdoors. Take in the fabulous views of secluded bays and the spectacular mountain peaks of the World Heritage Tongariro National Park as you cruise out to view the Maori Rock Carvings on board the cruise catamaran. Enjoy an informative commentary along with complimentary coffee and muffins onboard.
Stop At: Huka Falls tracks, Huka Falls Road, Taupo New Zealand
On arrival back at the Taupo Marina INFLITE Charters will transfer you to the helicopter for an exciting 12 minute scenic flight over the top end of Lake Taupo and township, Craters of The Moon, Wairakei geothermal valley and Huka Falls before landing at the Hukafalls Jet base.
Stop At: Craters of the Moon, Karapiti Road, Taupo New Zealand
A 30 minute jet boat ride with Hukafalls Jet will excite and entertain as you slide past cliffs and trees at an incredible 80km/hr before reaching the base of the spectacular Huka Falls, NZ’s most visited natural attraction.
Stop At: Waikato River Trails, 6 Main Street, Putaruru 3411 New Zealand
Afterward, it’s back to the water to zoom close to thundering waterfalls from the water during a 30-minute jet-boat ride with Huka Falls Jet, speeding 50 mph (80 kph) and taking 360-degree spins on the Waikato River.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum number of two people is needed to confirm a booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and must be over 1 meter tall to ride the Jetboat
- Flight times and routes are subject to vary due to weather
- Please note the maximum seat allowance in our Helicopter is 120kg
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Huka Falls tracks
- Entry/Admission - Craters of the Moon
- Entry/Admission - Waikato River Trails
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Taupo
Address: Totally Taupo Combo: Berth 4, Taupo Boat Harbour, Redoubt St, Taupo
Above & Below Combo: 33 Anzac Memorial Drive, Taupo Airport, Taupo
2 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Inflite Charters Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.