Experience the thrill of speeding across the water and discovering Lake Wakatipu’s hidden bays, wild shorelines, and stunning views on a one hour all-inclusive self drive guided jet ski tour.
What an incredible way to experience one of the most beautiful places in the world.
What You'll Get
SOME OF THE WORLD’S BEST SCENERY
Based in Queenstown, New Zealand—the adventure capital of the world— Jet Ski Tours Queenstown is the newest exhilarating adventure activity on offer. Feel the wind on your face and the blood pumping through your veins as you explore Queenstown’s natural beauty from the best vantage point –on the water riding your own latest model Seadoo jet ski.
NO EXPERIENCE OR LICENCE REQUIRED
Suitable for first-time jet ski drivers or those with a bit more experience under their belt. Our experienced and friendly guides will give you all the instruction you need to feel comfortable and safe self-driving your jet ski on the water and then accompany you on their own jet ski for the duration of the trip offering advice and insider knowledge about the area.
Jet Ski Tours Queenstown is the only guided jet-ski tour company departing from Queenstown Bay, located on the lakefront in central Queenstown.
GREAT VALUE FOR FAMILIES
Each jet ski can fit up to one driver and one passenger making it an affordable and fun activity for families and groups.
SMALL GROUP SIZES
We keep our guide-to-client ratio low and can tailor the trip to jet ski drivers of all abilities.
Jet Ski Tours Queenstown prides itself on having systems and procedures in place that meet, and in most cases exceed, the existing industry and official safety standards. Many of our customers have never ridden a jet ski before, however after our on-shore instruction and safety briefing, on-water tuition and ongoing supervision from our qualified guide, you’ll return from your tour feeling like a jet ski pro.
DEPARTURE & DURATION:
Trips are one hour on the water. Please allow up to two hours for the whole experience including check-in and instruction. All trips depart from the Hydro Attack wharf next to Earnslaw Park on the Queenstown Lakefront.
TRIP TIMES & AVAILABILITY:
Operating season: 20th September to 30th April. Closed over winter.
8.45am (1st Nov to 28th Feb only), 10.45am, 12.45pm, 2.45pm and 4.45pm (4.45pm on demand only). Availability for 5-10 people per trip. We have 5 jet skis so can take up to 5 single drivers or 5 drivers and 5 passengers per time slot. Trips can be subject to minimum numbers to confirm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The minimum age to drive on our tours is 18 years old
- The recommended age for children to ride as passengers is 8 years and above. Please speak to our team before booking if you have children under this age. A Parent or Legal Guardian must complete a waiver form for all children 17 years and under riding as passengers.
- for a double jet ski is
- combined for both driver and passenger and
- due to weight transfer). This is due to increased risk of flipping the jet skis with two people.
- for a single jet ski with a driver only is
- Cameras, go pros and mobile phones can be brought on this trip at your own risk. If you drop it in the water it's gone.
- Customers need to understand basic English and be able to follow guide's hand signals.
- Lifejackets are provided but customers must be comfortable floating in a lifejacket in the water to go on this trip.
- You don’t require a jet ski licence or drivers licence for this tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- A lifejacket
- Small dry-bag
- A waterproof wind breaker (if required)
- A credit card and ID (sorry no debit cards) for the jetski rental form
- Clothes and footwear that can get wet and are suitable for the weather
- A warm upper layer
- A windbreaker or waterproof jacket is highly recommended (but we do have light waterproof jackets available if needed)
1 hour 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Jet Ski Tours Queenstown in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.