Kaituna Cascades was the original company to explore and start rafting the Kaituna River, a long standing goal achieved and one we are very proud of. Experience the thrills and spills of the Mighty Kaituna River as we take on the world famous 7 meter Tutea Falls, the highest commercially rafted waterfall in the world. Together with your expert guide, your team will enjoy a 50 minute action packed ride down 14 epic rapids in a tight and twisting warm water jungle canyon. This is a white water enthusiasts dream and is a must do for adrenaline junkies and 1st timers rafters alike! All of our guides are handpicked, highly skilled professionals that come from an extreme whitewater background in Kayaking and Rafting. We strive to give you the safest and most entertaining trip on the river! Our aim is have FUN, So come join us for this EPIC once in a lifetime experience.
About This Deal
Our sweet Rafting Base in Okere Falls is in an awesome sunny location, surrounded by a scenic reserve and backs onto the shores of the Kaituna. We are the closest and most accessible company to the river.
We are located at 18 Okere Falls Road, Rotorua, New Zealand. It's a short 15 min drive from Rotorua Township, & just 10 mins from Rotorua Airport.
Okere Falls has a beautiful short walk through the scenic reserve which you can view many rapids of The Kaituna River, there is even an amazing cafe around the corner. This makes for a great half day trip out to this stunning region of Rotorua.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Availability is all year round - Warm water in the summer and cooler in the winter (more gear provided)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Custom built rafts, wetsuits, helmets, lifejackets, paddles, fleece tops, wetsuit booties, and splash jackets
- Local, professional & highly trained guides
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kaituna Cascades in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.