Enjoy 5 hours on Kapiti Island Rangitira Point. Stunningly beautiful, pristine native bush, remote yet easily accessible on our purpose built jet boat hosted by our world class guides. View rare and endangered species up close world class be with nature in a world class day trip. Enjoy peace and quiet of the isolated beach of Rangitira Bay. Swim in the Marine Reserve or just relax.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kapiti Island, New Zealand
Kapiti island nature reserve
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Landing and facility fees
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Kapiti Island
- Guided walk $15.00 maximum of 10 per group
- Snorkel equipment $20.00
Kapiti Boating Club, Kapiti Road, Paraparaumu Beach, Paraparaumu 5032, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Departure is at the Kapiti Boat Club, Kapiti Road which is located down at the Paraparumu Beach on the beautiful Kapiti Coast.
Catch the 7.50 am train from Wellington arriving 8.50 am where I can pick you up and take you to the boat. This must be arranged in advance
Train pick up available from the Paraparaumu Train Station.
Or drive out on the new express way 40 minutes from Wellington. Park you camper van at the council approved free camping site on the beach front.
Address: 1 Manly Street Paraparaumu Beach Kaptiti Coast
Directions: Our boat is attached to a humongous green tractor! our boat will have Kapiti Island Eco sign writing on it
Dates: See Availability
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kapiti Explorer trading as Kapiti island eco experience in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.