We offer personalised tours with local guides who understand and appreciate the history and ecology of this beautiful natural harbour. We share stories of the land and sea and offer you the opportunity to participate in pest species control to help protect New Zealand's natural flora and fauna. Photographs are taken by our guides and supplied to you by email, free of charge.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kutarere Wharf Road, Opotiki 3198, New Zealand
Ohiwa Harbour is a natural inlet on the Bay of Plenty coast. It’s a unique natural environment with a fascinating history of both Māori and European settlement and activity.
Our two and a half hour guided tours offer you an insight into this beautiful harbour and its many islands and teh chance to participate in pest species control, thereby contributing to the health and well being of the local flora and fauna.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Coffee and/or Tea - we provide a home baked morning/afternoon picnic on every trip, using locally sourced ingredinets as much as possible tea o
KG Kayaks, 93 Kutarere Wharf Road, Kutarere 3198, New Zealand
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/30/2020 - 1/30/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the KG Kayaks - Guided Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.