A unique cultural experience in an authentic Māori waka (canoe), in Rotorua, the heart of Māori culture. Learn about local Māori history and stories, and learn how to paddle the waka. A relaxing and fun experience for all ages and abilities, shared in a small group.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Rotorua, Rotorua New Zealand
Get a unique perspective of the Lake and on-shore, paddling on Lake Rotorua
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- While we aim to accommodate as wide range as people as possible, you do need to be able to fit our lifejackets - sizes range from child small to adult XL, with a limited number of adult XXXL
- Passengers need to be able to follow all instructions
- If unable to paddle safely, we may be able to accommodate you by providing an additional paddler for you - with advance notice and at extra cost
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Paddles, life jackets and all safety equipment
- Private transportation
Lakefront Drive, Ohinemutu, Rotorua 3010, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ki te Hoe Waka Paddle Rotorua in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.