Explore the head of Lake Wakatipu after everyone else has finished their tours, revelling in the peace and quiet on this 1hr guided tour. Listen to the birds singing as you paddle in the evening light. Can be combined with an early dinner at Kinloch Lodge.
What You'll Get
Travelers will explore the head of glacial Lake Wakatipu from a different perspective, having already seen it by road. Paddle along the stunning shoreline surrounded by mountains while learning about our area.
• Kinloch Lodge, 862 Kinloch Road, Glenorchy 9372, New Zealand
• Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- All required equipment is provided, some waterproof gear available.
862 Kinloch Road, Kinloch 9372, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
We run a boat between Glenorchy and Kinloch for $15pp each way. Boat picks up from Glenorchy at 12.30pm, 2.30pm and 6pm. Departure from Kinloch at 12.10pm, 2pm, 5.45pm and as needed after dinner service.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kinloch Lodge Transport, Kayaking and Packages in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.