Boat transfers between Kinloch Lodge and Glenorchy across the head of Lake Wakatipu, surrounded by stunning mountains.
What You'll Get
Kinloch Lodge offers accommodation, kayak trips during summer months, transport to the Routeburn and Greenstone/Caples tracks, and has a restaurant providing meals from 8am onwards with a gorgeous view to accompany delicious food.
Departs Kinloch at 9am, 12.15pm, 2.15pm and 5.45pm
Departs Glenorchy at 9.15am, 12.30pm, 2.30pm and 6pm
Guests departing Glenorchy meet John and the boat at the end of Glenorchy wharf, guests departing Kinloch should check in at the restaurant to confirm where to meet the boat. Trip takes approximately 5 minutes and is weather dependent.
Guests can leave vehicles by the Glenorchy marina or near our shop in Glenorchy, The Trading Post, while at Kinloch Lodge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the weather
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- One-way shared transfer
- Transportation to/from attractions - guests must walk to the end of Glenorchy wharf
Kinloch Lodge, 862 Kinloch Road, Glenorchy 9372, New Zealand
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kinloch Lodge Transport, Kayaking and Packages in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.