Segways are easy to ride, you don’t have to balance - the segway balances you. They are perfect for young and old alike. Riding one of these all-terrain segway machines is quite simply amazing; it feels like nothing you’ve experienced – because there’s never been anything like it. This is fun, excitement and adventure wrapped up in one fantastic experience! Admire views of the beautiful Auckland Waterfront and Harbour. Take the photo opportunity to capture the scenic vista’s of the Waitemata and Hauraki Gulf out to Rangitoto Island. Finally we end the tour at Auckland’s iconic Mission Bay, with it’s beautiful beach where families congregrate playing rugby & cricket or simply soaking up the sun while enjoying a kiwi picnic.
What You'll Get
We meet at Queens Wharf (in front of Shed 10) on the large concrete area where we begin our 'one-on-one' training which reassures even the most anxious of guests. Tours don’t leave until everyone is comfortable riding
More time, more fun, more excitement. The very best experience! You’ll be amazed at the ground you will cover and with a treasure of fun-packed moments, scenic vistas and Instagram ruling snapshots - what more can one ask?
• Capture the scenic vista's of the Waterfront and out to Rangitoto Island
• While gliding along Tamaki Drive you'll go past Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium and Okahu Bay Wharf
• Marvel at Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park standing proudly atop of the infamous Bastion Point
• The views of the Hauraki Gulf are breathtaking
• We finish the tour at the iconic waterfront haven of Mission Bay. Built around the idyllic, pohutukawa-lined beach it’s no wonder that Mission Bay is a celebrated destination for locals and visitors alike. From the iconic fountain to dining with views of Rangitoto and the Waitemata Harbour, it truly is the bustling, vibrant heart of Auckland’s Eastern Bays.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and must be at least 12 years old to ride. Minors (anyone under the age of 18) must be accompanied by an adult on the tour.
- Specifically excluded are persons who are pregnant and children under the age of 12 years old.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- For rider safety and to reduce the risk of damage. A rider must not be less than 45 kgs (100 lbs) and a maximum of 120 kg (264 lbs). However, we do have several larger Segways (EPT’s – Self-Balancing Electric Personal Transporter) so if you weigh more – please contact us prior to departure for one of our beefier options.
- Rider's should wear closed in shoes and ladies 'NO HIGH HEELS'
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Local Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup (selected Auckland City Hotels only)
- Use of Helmet and Hi-Vis Vest
- Use of Segway (Self-Balancing EPT)
Queens Wharf, Auckland Waterfront
Daily at 11.30 am and 3.30pm
90 to 120 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kiwi Segway Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.