Segways are easy to ride, you don’t have to balance - the segway balances you. They are perfect for young and old alike. Riding one of these all-terrain segway machines is quite simply amazing; it feels like nothing you’ve experienced – because there’s never been anything like it. This is fun, excitement and adventure wrapped up in one fantastic experience!
Admire views of the beautiful Auckland Waterfront and Harbour. Take the photo opportunity to capture the scenic vista's of the Waitemata and Hauraki Gulf out to Rangitoto Island. Finally we end the tour at Auckland's iconic Mission Bay, with it's beautiful beach where families congregrate playing rugby & cricket or simply soaking up the sun while enjoying a kiwi picnic.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St Heliers, St Heliers, North Island
Cruise along the majestic St Helliers Beach, Kohimarama Beach and Mission Bay Beach while taking in all of Auckland's waterfront and harbour panoramic views with nearby islands looking so close.
Stop At: The Mission Bay Fountain, Tamaki Drive, Mission Bay, Auckland 1071, New Zealand
Enjoy this busy park with it's fountain and Pohutakawa Trees.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium, 23 Tamaki Drive Ōrākei, Auckland Central, Auckland 1071 New Zealand
We stop for more photo opportunities by the infamous Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium while admiring another view of Auckland and the Harbour.
Duration: 5 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and must be at least 12 years old to ride. Minors (anyone under the age of 18) must be accompanied by an adult on the tour.
- Specifically excluded are persons who are pregnant and children under the age of 12 years old.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- For rider safety and to reduce the risk of damage. A rider must not be less than 45 kgs (100 lbs) and a maximum of 120 kg (264 lbs). However, we do have several larger Segways (EPT’s – Self-Balancing Electric Personal Transporter) so if you weigh more – please contact us prior to departure for one of our beefier options.
- Rider's should wear closed in shoes and ladies 'NO HIGH HEELS'
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Local Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- Use of Helmet and Hi-Vis Vest
- Use of Segway (Self-Balancing EPT)
- Entry/Admission - SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kiwi Segway Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.