Get ready to explore the amazing Rotorua. Rotorua is New Zealand's ultimate holiday destination for locals and overseas visitors. Roto means lake and Rua means two – together, Rotorua means 'Second Lake'. A dream spot for sightseeing and a region steeped in Māori legend, history, and culture. On this tour, you will visit famous attractions such as the Pikirangi Maori Village, Kiwi House, and the Geothermal Valley. This is a tour including a driver and we can match your ideal itinerary or you can take our suggested. The tour does not include entrance fees.
- Te Puia
- Government Garden
- Redwood Forest
- Green/Blue Lake
- Rotorua Lake
- Private tour allows for a flexible itinerary
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Auckland Domain, Park Road, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Pick up from your hotel accommodation and drive through Auckland CBD and head out towards Whakarewarewa Valley.
Stop At: Te Puia, Hemo Road, Rotorua New Zealand
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Redwoods, Whakarewarewa Forest, Long Mile Road The Redwoods, Rotorua 3046 New Zealand
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Blue Lake Track, Tarawera Road Lake Tikiapu Scenic Reserve, Rotorua New Zealand
Blue Green lake visit.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lake Rotorua, Rotorua New Zealand
Lake visit photo stop
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Skyline Rotorua, 178 Fairy Springs Rd, Rotorua 3040 New Zealand
Optional: Skyline Gondola visit depending on time or customise your tour if you are interested in Gandola experience.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note this is a suggested itinerary and entrance fees are not included
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- All guides speak English. If you should need a guide that speaks one the following languages it will cost an additional flat rate of 150NZD per group booked: Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Light refreshments and bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Blue Lake Track
- Entry/Admission - Lake Rotorua
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Te Puia
- Entry/Admission - Skyline Rotorua
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup available from any Auckland CBD hotels, Port, or Airport (additional charges may apply for port or airport)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Legend Tours and Travels Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.