Head towards one of New Zealand’s favorite travel destinations – Bay Of Islands! Bay Of Islands is situated towards the Northern tip of the North Island. It is ranked as one of New Zealand's top destinations, with boat trips and water sports providing the best experience for your private tour. Enjoy experiences at Parry Kauri Park, Whangarei Falls, Haruru Falls, Waitangi Treaty Ground and more!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Auckland Domain, Park Road, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Pick up from your hotel accommodation and drive through Auckland CBD and head out towards Bay Of Islands for your day Tour.
Stop At: Parry Kauri Park, Turdor Collins Drive, Warkworth, Auckland New Zealand
Visit the Kauri Trees.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Whangarei Falls, Whangarei New Zealand
Scenic reserve surrounding a famous waterfall 26 m. high on the Hatea River.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Haruru Falls, Waitangi River, Paihia New Zealand
A popular spot for scenic photos & kayaking near a small waterfall, with benches & picnic tables.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Waitangi Treaty Grounds, 1 Tau Henare Dr, Paihia New Zealand
A protected site of the signing of the first accord between the British Crown and the Maori people.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Paihia Harbour, Paihia New Zealand
Enjoy the Hole in the Rock Dolphin Cruise.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- All guides speak English. If you should need a guide that speaks one the following languages it will cost an additional flat rate of 150NZD per group booked: Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transport by private vehicle
- Light refreshments and water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance tickets
- Cruise Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Waitangi Treaty Grounds
- Entry/Admission - Paihia Harbour
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup available from any Auckland CBD hotels, Port, or Airport (additional charges may apply for port or airport)
Return to your chosen location within Auckland CBD
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Legend Tours and Travels Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.