Enjoy a day trip from Auckland to Rotorua with the opportunity to explore the Waitomo Glowworm Caves. Your chauffeur will pick you up from your desired place in Auckland city, and then get ready to enjoy the amazing Rotorua!
Rotorua is New Zealand's ultimate holiday destination for locals and overseas visitors. The Waitomo Caves, one of the North Island's most popular attractions. With beautiful caverns and brightly lit glowworms, this sightseeing experience will be one you won't ever forget!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Auckland Domain, Park Road, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Pick up from your hotel accommodation and drive through Auckland CBD and head out towards your day tour.
Stop At: Te Puia, Hemo Road, Rotorua New Zealand
-The New Zealand Māori Arts and Crafts Institute opened in 1963
in Rotorua, New Zealand due to the impending threat of the loss of
traditional Māori arts.
-Visit Geothermal park
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Waitomo Glowworm Caves, 39 Waitomo Village Road, Waitomo Caves 3943 New Zealand
Waitomo is a village on the North Island of New Zealand. It’s known for its extensive underground cave systems. Thousands of glow-worms light up the Glowworm Caves. The vast Ruakuri Cave features waterfalls and limestone formations. West, Mangapohue Natural Bridge is a high limestone arch over Mangapohue Stream. Northeast of the village.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- All guides speak English. If you should need a guide that speaks one the following languages it will cost an additional flat rate of 150NZD per group booked: Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transport by private vehicle
- Light refreshments and water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Te Puia
- Entry/Admission - Waitomo Glowworm Caves
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup available from any Auckland CBD hotels, Port, or Airport (additional charges may apply for port or airport)
Return to your chosen location within Auckland CBD
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Legend Tours and Travels Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.