Aoraki / Mt Cook, the tallest mountain in New Zealand, is covered in snow year round, even on the hottest days of summer you can have a snow experience on a private day tour to visit this alpine wonderland.
From Queenstown we travel through the Kawarau Gorge and Central Otago, then through the dramatic Lindis Pass and on to Mackenzie Country at the base of the Southern Alps. Pass by the aqua blue water of Lake Pukaki, to arrive at Mt Cook Village where the scale of the towering mountains of this National Park are revealed. Once at Mount Cook there are many choices of activities including walks, 4WD buggy tours, ski planes, heli tours, glacier landings, iceberg boat tours and more. Once you're finished your chosen experience, We return via the Lake Pukaki Salmon Farm, Wanaka, the Cardrona Valley and over the Crown Range.
If you would like to make this tour into an over-night experience, or heli one way between Queenstown and Mt Cook, we can make the arrangements for you.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aoraki/Mt. Cook, Mt. Cook Road, Mt. Cook Village, Aoraki Mount Cook National Park (Te Wahipounamu) New Zealand
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Experienced local driver/guide
- Entry/Admission - Aoraki/Mt. Cook
- Lunch - Lunch is not included in the price of the tour to give you the freedom to dine in a way that suits you.
- Snacks - There will be plenty of snack stops on the tour, food purchases not included in price.
- Activities in Mt Cook are an additional cost
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any accommodation in Queenstown and Arrowtown. Please advise us of your
pick-up address when making your booking. Return to your accommodation or your choice of location
in Queenstown at the end of your tour.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Luxe Guides in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.