We have knowledgable tour guides who will amaze you with an interesting and humorous commentary about the island.
We are safety conscious and the driver guide will brief you on health and safety we have a certified first aid kit and emergency telephone numbers available.
What You'll Get
Catch the 10 am Ferry from downtown Auckland or Half Moon Bay we will pick you up at Matiata or Kennedy Point Warf at 10.40 am Scenic beaches photo opportunities wine tastings in 3 Top wineries a bit of Island history and facts.tour finish at 2 pm we can drop you for lunch at a venue of your choice be it fish and chips or an award-winning restaurant after lunch drop you for the 4 pm ferry.
Not included Ferry fare lunch. We may be able to include your preference for wineries.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water - Wine tasting at 3 top wineries
- Lunch - We can book your lunch or dinner
- Dinner - We can book your dinner
- /Matiatia Ferry Terminal, Auckland 1081, New Zealand - Kennedy Point Wharf or your accomodation place at Waiheke
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Magic Carpet Tours & Transfers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.