Tour Details & Highlights:
• Complimentary Hotel pick-up / drop-off
•Complimentary light snacks & bottles of
water on board.
• More sights in less time: Cover three
New Zealand highlights in one day
• Guided tour of Hobbiton Movie Set
• Guided tour of the beautiful glow worms
in Waitomo Caves
• View Rotorua's geysers, kiwi bird, Mud
Pool and more (excl. Concert)
• Departs: Hotel pickups from 6:15 am, Auckland City.
• Duration: 13 hrs, Return to Auckland about 8 pm & Rotorua Drop off about 4 pm
• Scenic travel and commentary
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hobbiton Movie Set, 501 Buckland Road Matamata, Hinuera 3472 New Zealand
Experience the life of a hobbit in New Zealand’s scenic Waikato region, home to the Hobbiton Movie Set, as seen in the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit trilogies.
Situated on the Alexander family sheep farm, the location originally chosen by LOTR director Sir Peter Jackson, the Hobbiton Movie Set truly recreates the magical paradise described by author JRR Tolkien in his books. Gazing across its emerald green pastures, and the Kaimai Ranges towering in the distance, you will feel like you’re being transported into another world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Waitomo Glowworm Caves, 39 Waitomo Village Road, Waitomo Caves 3943 New Zealand
Discover your moment of magic in the Waitomo Glowworm Caves tour. Known as one of New Zealand’s best natural attractions, take a boat ride through the glow worm grotto, marvel at thousands of magical glowworms and become part of over 130 years of cultural and natural history.
Discover an ancient world 30 million years in the making and marvel at Mother Nature’s light display as you glide silently through the starry wonderland of the Glowworm Grotto. Experience the serene ambience as you enter this galaxy of tiny living lights. The glowworm (Arachnocampa Luminosa) is unique to New Zealand, making the Waitomo Glowworm Caves an absolute must-do. See thousands of these tiny creatures as they radiate their unmistakable luminescent light in a subterranean world.
Duration: 55 minutes
Stop At: Te Puia, Hemo Road, Rotorua New Zealand
Situated in Rotorua, Te Puia is an iconic destination for visitors.
Along with access to the world famous Pohutu geyser, visitors have an opportunity to see Māori cultural, live kiwi, boiling mud pools, native bush and the National Schools of Wood Carving and Weaving. These are the threads that form the fabric of Te Puia, fitting its role as kaitiaki (guardian) of Māori culture for future generations.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Hobbiton Movie Set
- Entry/Admission - Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- Entry/Admission - Te Puia
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
13 to 14 hours
Complementary drop off at preferred locations in Auckland central.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the MyHire Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.