Taking you from Queenstown to Wanaka on a Craft Beer and sightseeing experience over the spectacular Crown Range and through the stunning Gibbston Valley over a leisurely 7 hours. Tour commences with a scrumptious lunch paired with beer and continues with tastings at all locations. Also included is a behind the scenes brewery tour and you will hear from the experts behind the beer.
What You'll Get
There are two ways to drive between Queenstown and Wanaka – up and over the spectacular Crown Range or through the stunning Gibbston Valley, and our experienced tour drivers are desperate to show you the beauty of both.
We take you on a craft beer lovers loop with the stunning Crown Range, the highest main road in New Zealand – a remarkable ride and then the stunning scenery and vistas of the Gibbston Valley. Along the loop Brewbus even pulls up to the most photographed building in New Zealand, the iconic Cardrona Hotel.
All roads lead to the breathtakingly beautiful Wanaka. It’s here in this tiny gem that craft beer creators have made the most of a majestic mountain lake – for years it’s been a mystery, but now the Brewers have agreed to share their secrets with Brewbus boarders. The Wanaka brewers are unique in themselves, and those from Beerworks, Ground up and Rhyme and Reason want to share their craft beer passion with our Brewbus guests.
Your tour includes pick up and drop off from Queenstown, complimentary tastings at each of the three Breweries and a behind the scenes personalised tour from the brewer themselves as they talk about their passion and pride behind making their favourite craft pleasures. You’ll have lunch at either the unique establishment, Cargo Brewery (with some tastings) or The Cardona Hotel with a pint of their finest craft. This is a kiwi experience like no other, you’ll leave with a tear in your eye as you say goodbye to wonderful Wanaka.
The hard work’s done, you just need to hop on our bus and witness some of the most beautiful scenery this country has to offer. Wanaka’s waiting, let Brewbus take you on a trip of a lifetime.
Daily at 11:00 am
Allow 7 hrs
• Pickup and drop off from central Queenstown
• Scenic loop route to/from Wanaka
• Craft beer tastings at 3 locations
• Set lunch paired with craft beer
• Behind the scenes look at a working brewery
• Hear from the Brewers themselves
• Bottled water and Pretzels on board
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Beverages (craft beer tastings - additional beverages at own cost)
- Bottled water
- Snacks (on-board bus)
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Food and drinks, except that included/specified.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Tour departs from the loading zone on Beach Street, Queenstown Central, just along from the Atlas Beer Café, just look out for the gold Brewbus minibus.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the New Zealand Craft Beer Tours Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.