Join us on a luxury journey of discovery with this full-day combo tour from Tauranga. This tour is conducted in a small group mini van/bus vehicle with full UV protection tinted glass and dual air conditioning.
Experience geysers, mud pools and steam vents with Maori culture! Not to forget the infamous Haka War dance. This is performed by one of Rotorua's leading Maori cultural performance groups. Encounter a strange landscape of sights, sounds and smells. Marvel at the way the Maori have tamed this land for there own purpose.
Afterwards, visit a highly regarded restaurant for a two-course meal with tea or coffee included.
Next the Polynesian Spa. An internationally acclaimed spa facility, so you can pamper yourself in hot mineral pools, Enjoy this unique lakefront thermal spa experience - offering a wonderful fusion of relaxing hot mineral spring bathing, spa therapies and picturesque views of Lake Rotorua.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port of Tauranga Ltd, 2 Salisbury Avenue, Bay Of Plenty 3116, New Zealand
You will be picked up from Tauranga Port, dependent on your ship's arrival time, and journey to Rotorua.
Join a small-group shore excursion from Mount Maunganui Tauranga Port to explore Rotorua's geothermal valley. Marvel at geysers, mud pools and steam vents with Maori culture and visit the Polynesian Spa for a rejuvenating experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Te Puia, Hemo Road, Rotorua New Zealand
Here you experience the very best of Rotorua and stop at the Te Puia Whakarewarewa Valley (with geysers, steam vents and mud pools). Your small group will have an official Maori guide and will experience a fascinating tour of the valley. Learn about Maori culture while watching a traditional Maori cultural performance. Observe the legendary Pōhutu Geyser, the largest geyser in the southern hemisphere, which can erupt to a height of 100 feet (30-meters) and as often as 20 times per day.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Rotorua, Rotorua, Rotorua District, Bay of Plenty Region, North Island
Next, enjoy a two-course lunch at one of Rotorua's highly regarded restaurants followed by tea or coffee (with a choice of menu).
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Polynesian Spa, Hinemoa Street, Rotorua 3010 New Zealand
You then head to The Polynesian Spa, a geothermal bathing and soul soothing retreat. Renowned for its healing waters and decadent therapies, you can experience the private elite facilities of the Polynesian Spa’s geothermal hot mineral waters. The slightly acidic Priest Spring waters relieve tired muscles, aches and pains, while the alkaline waters of the Rachel Spring nourish the skin.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: New Zealand Discovery Tours, Fenton Street, Glenholme, Rotorua 3010, New Zealand
You will be returned to Tauranga Port, guaranteed to be back in plenty of time for your ship's departure, after a decadent day of discovery and luxury pleasures.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This Is a Pre Booked Tour only!
- No sales on the day of the tour!
- Ensuring a quick departure for you!
- All vehicles are modern vehicles with duel air-conditioning uv protection glass and meeting the highest safety standards.
- Pick-up is from the port directly and dependent upon time of arrival of your cruise ship!
- Experience two top venues of Rotorua and enjoy a relaxing two course lunch
- Swimsuit and towel for the Polynesian Spa
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes
- Please advise driver of any food allergies the morning of the tour
- This tour is for Adults and children from the age of 12 or older
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Te Puia & the geothermal valley with cultural show! (entrance fee's included inc show)
- Polynesian Spa Resort (entrance fee's included)
- Official private Maori guide at the Te Puia Geothermal Valley of Geysers
- Two Course Lunch: Choice of menu in a highly regarded restaurant with unlimited tea & coffee!
- This is a Tauranga port pickup only tour designed for passengers off ships arriving in Tauranga Port
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Te Puia
- Entry/Admission - Polynesian Spa
- Entry/Admission - New Zealand Discovery Tours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the New Zealand Discovery Tours Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.