Private charter small group tour!
Pickup in Auckland-Hotel or Airport arrival!
Accomodation in Rotorua.
Experience New Zealand and some of its most popular attractions, during this 3-day all inclusive luxury guided excursion.
Your adventure includes 4 star accommodations and premium transport in a 2016/17 vehicle. Along with a driver and guide, you will travel to pre-booked attractions like Waitomo Glowworm Caves, Hobbiton Movie Set, Te Puia (Geysers by night including hangi feast) Wai-O-Tapu, Rotorua Gondola, Luge, Agrodome and includes all the extra's like the themed Hobbiton Festive Feast Buffet Lunch, and evening Entertainment packages with cultural shows and the largest geyser in the souther hemisphere!
What You'll Get
This deluxe private charter tour offers meals and accommodation in a five-star hotel. You will begin with pickup from your Auckland hotel or the Auckland international airport to start your North Island tour!
Day 1: Pickup from Auckland 7am. Then, travel out of Auckland to one of the oldest tourist attractions in New Zealand, the Wiatomo Glowworm Caves after which you make your way to the Hobbiton Movie Set, where upon arrival you are treated to a sumptuous Themed Marquis Festival Feast Buffet Lunch, before being guided around Hobbiton with an official Hobbiton guide. After, you will have a complementary drink in the Green Dragon. Later, check in at the Holiday Inn in Rotorua.
Day 2: Breakfast in your hotel. Then, transport to the infamous Agrodome Farm show. This is guaranteed to have you laughing with the antics performed on stage by the farm animals! After which you travel by Gondola to Skyline Stratosfare Restaurant, which is home to some of New Zealand’s best award winning cuisine for lunch. Optional luge rides/Zip-line are available here! A guided tour of Rotorua area is to follow. Here you will see some spectacular and dramatic sights from tranquil multicolored lakes to boiling mud pools and steam vents! In the evening, you visit Te Puia with its Geysers and giant mud pool to experience Geyser's by night and to enjoy one of the most highly regarded Cultural shows in New Zealand, A Traditional Hangi buffet meal is included here and you will witness the unveiling of the food before the chance to enjoy in the restaurant buffet. You can enjoy a hot chocolate by the side of the Geysers with illumination of this spectacular sight.
Day 3: Breakfast in you hotel and checkout to follow. Then, travel to see The Lady Knox Geyser which erupts every morning at 10:15am. Then, you visit Wai-o-Tapu to walk around its geothermal Wonderland where you are able to see the famous Champaign Lake and much more! After leaving wai-o-tapu we have a two course lunch before making the journey back to you chosen point of drop off, either Auckland, Tauranga, or Rotorua airport/ hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Premium reserved seating where applicable
- Special dietary needs to be notified as soon as possible
- Please provide all hotel (If staying in a hotel before your Multi-day tour starts) and/or flight arrival/departure details upon booking in order for your itinerary pick-up and drop off to be organized
- Minimum age of 16 applies to adult pricing
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Infants (ages 0-4 years) travel fro free
- Accommodation is based upon 2 adults sharing a room
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Two nights accommodation with the option to add more!
- Five-star hotel accommodation with Breakfast included
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary
- All activities
- Driver and guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury Mercedes vehicle
- One plated meal per day (restaurant or themed buffet) except on return day where a packed lunch will be provided
- Entry/Admission - Skyline Rotorua
- Entry/Admission - Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland
- Entry/Admission - Te Puia
- Entry/Admission - Hobbiton Movie Set
- Entry/Admission - Waitomo Glowworm Caves
Auckland, Rotorua or Tauranga airport/hotel
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the New Zealand Discovery Tours Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.