Enjoy the beautiful clear waters of the Hauraki Gulf and see an array of stunning marine life on this full-day dive charter from Warkworth. This dive charter requires that you have a minimum of your open water certificate.
Little Barrier Island is one of New Zealand's highest graded nature reserves with an amazing Jurassic feel.
The rocky reefs around Little Barrier have abundant fish and invertebrate life among the kelp forests. The holes and cracks housed many crayfish, perhaps the overflow from Tawharanui Marine Park and Goat Island Marine Reserve on the adjacent coast. Many large red moki often shared their holes or swam through the weed above them. Their rarer cousins, the painted moki, are also found there. Add the swarms of demoiselle and blue maomao schools over the sponge gardens and Little Barrier offers some of the best diving close to Auckland.
What You'll Get
Come and enjoy a day diving in the beautiful water around Little Barrier Island with New Zealand Diving.
Your charter includes a 45-minute boat trip out to the island, 2 separate tank dives and lunch on-board the boat. This adventure takes in the wildness of the remote islands, with the possibility of seeing dolphin, sharks and even whales.
NOTE: This dive is for experienced divers who have logged at least 10 dives and have a minimum of open water certification.
• Hauraki Gulf, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive. You must have at least open water certification.
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Dive guide required if diver has less than 10 logged dives in previous experience
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- 2 x tank dives
- All equipment including Scuba Diving Gear, tanks and weights
- Round trip boat ride
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Lunch - Bring your own food and drinks
- Private transportation
23 Morrison Dr, Warkworth 0910, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the New Zealand Diving Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.