Come and dive the beautiful Poor Knights Islands. Described as one of the top ten dive sites in the world by Jacques Cousteau, this destination should be high on any divers bucket list! With an abundance of dive sites, the Poor Knights Islands are suitable for all levels of certified divers. Many of the subtropical fish living in the marine reserve are found nowhere else in New Zealand. They include subtropical species such as spotted black groper, mosaic moray and Lord Howe coral fish. The fish are known for their friendliness and make visiting the marine reserve a very memorable experience.
What You'll Get
You will experience an underwater adventure discovering sponge gardens and a huge array of marine life. The Poor Knights Islands are the remains of a group of ancient volcanoes. Beneath the waves the volcanoes have been hollowed & shaped by the ocean into a web of caves, tunnels and arches.
Set off from the harbour on our high speed RIB and you will soon be there experiencing the amazing underwater arches, topography and marine life. Washed by warm currents the water is clear and in many areas sheltered.
New Zealand Diving can offer personalized tours away from the crowds with a maximum of eight divers. Our all inclusive package includes 2 x dives, tank fills, gear hire!
Nitrox available on request to certified divers
• Poor Knights Island Marine Reserve, Whangarei New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- 2 x Dives
- Gear Hire
- Travel to the launch site
23 Morrison Dr, Warkworth 0910, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the New Zealand Diving Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.