Come & dive the historical navy shipwrecks HMNZS Waikato & Tui. Set outside the beautiful harbour of Tutakaka in the Northland. Our trips are fully inclusive of gear hire & 2 x tank dives. Numbers are strictly limited. Dive from our boat Midnight Diver.Our services can be tailored to your requirement and we can cater for both recreational or technical groups. The vessel can be hire for the day or why not join our existing scheduled groups.Courses are available for deep, wreck and technical certifications. Check out our website for further details.
What You'll Get
Come and join New Zealand Diving dive the HMNZS Tui and HMNZS Waikato. They are both large navy vessels specifically prepared for adventure diving before being sunk at diver friendly depths. Purpose cut access and exit points allow exploration of guns, bridges, control areas, helicopter hangar, engine rooms, cabins and crew areas.
Both the wrecks are deep dives, requiring minimum dive guidelines. We require you to have 15 logged dives for either wreck and an Advanced Certificate, unless you are guided by an instructor as part of your course. New Zealand Diving run a number of courses at these sites.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- 2 x single tank dives
- gear hire
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Technical dive gear hire (available at additional cost)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the New Zealand Diving Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.