If hunting is your passion join us on a spearfishing charter. Great opportunities to spear Kingies, Snapper & many other good eating fish. We target certain species to maximise your fun. No fish? then we move onto a new location. Catch a feed and take it home. All levels & experience welcome. Hunt in the clear blue warm water of New Zealand where there is plenty of fish for everyone. Contact us for destination information. This is an exciting action packed day!
What You'll Get
We have a number of dedicated spearo charters with destinations in the Huraki Gulf. Depths are optional and can be chosen to your capabilities. For the experienced diver we can offer great depths for the really big fish! For those of you who are less experienced we can take you to the spots where the reefs are in easy reach.
Our success rate is high but it is down to the customer to shoot the fish, we do not catch them for you. Please be aware sharks are common in New Zealand when hunting, whilst not a major threat they will be around.
Charters are an all day event from our dedicated boat. We do not do this on Scuba this is a dedicated Freediving style charter only.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 14 years
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Professional guide
- Boat charter
- Transportation to/from boat ramp
- Gear hire (available at extra cost)
23 Morrison Dr, Warkworth 0910, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the New Zealand Diving Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.