Join this full-day scuba dive charter and dive in the beautiful marine reserves of Goat Island and Tawharanui. See sting rays, crays, large snapper fish and perhaps encounter dolphins and a shark too. These protected areas are safe and free from strong currents and suitable for all abilities. Your full-day charter to Goat Island includes two dives.NOTE: This dive is for experienced divers who have logged at least 10 dives and have a minimum of open water certification. Inexperienced divers may also book this charter but must pay for a dive guide (paid locally upon arrival).
What You'll Get
New Zealand Diving offers a one day charter to Goat Island with two Dives. Dive from our boat Midnight Diver and get to see areas unreachable from the shore. See the wild side of Goat Island. This dive site suits all abilities and is a perfect way to relax and take in the amazing underwater environment.
• Tawharanui Regional Park, Takatu Rd, Warkworth, Auckland New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- NOTE: This dive is for experienced divers who have logged at least 10 dives and have a minimum of open water certification. Inexperienced divers may also book this charter but must pay for a dive guide (paid locally upon arrival).
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive; You must have at least open water certification
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- 2 tank dives
- Scuba diving equipment
- Tanks and weights
- Boat ride
- Private charter
- Transportation to/from dive center
- Dive guide (for inexperienced divers with less than 10 logged dives) - (paid for locally at NZ$25 per person)
23 Morrison Dr, Warkworth 0910, New Zealand
7 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the New Zealand Diving Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.