Combo Tours of Waitomo, Aranui, and Ruakuri Cave. A small group tour/activity maximum of 6 people ensures personalised experience.Please bring your cameras ready for taking photos in Aranui and Ruakuri Caves. Taking photos in Waitomo Cave is not permitted.Includes:Attraction Tickets IncludedPick up and drop off from Auckland centralFriendly Driver.Experienced Tour Guide in the ActivitiesHotel pick up is offered (inner city hotels only)Airport Pick-Up is offered (outside Butterfly’s Creek)Travel in comfort of air conditioned private van.Free Wifi on private deluxe van.Supplementary of drinks and snacks on board.Private Transportation.GST (Goods and Services Tax)Parking FeesFuelDuration:11 to 12 hours (approximately)Additional Informations:Confirmation will be received at time of booking.Travelling children must be accompanied by adults.Cancellation Policy:For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance prior to departure of the tour/activity.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waitomo Glowworm Caves, 39 Waitomo Village Road, Waitomo Caves 3943 New Zealand
Your visit to New Zealand isn’t complete until you see the marvellous Waitomo Caves. This unique cave system hosts the native glow worms (Arachnocampa luminosa). Take a relaxing boat tour through the caves to see this natural light show, as the tour guides tell you about the caves and their history.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ruakuri Cave, Waitomo Caves 3977 New Zealand
Ruakuri Cave is New Zealand longest guided underground walking cave tour you can get once through the spiral entrance you can get to see the glow worms up close and marvel at these amazing cave system.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Aranui Cave, 39 Waitomo Caves Road Ruakuri Scenic Reserve, Otorohanga 3977 New Zealand
The Aranui Cave is sacred to the local Maori community, unlike the other Waitomo Caves it doesn’t have water flowing though it. Being a dry cave it doesn’t have much life inside but the entrance houses a colony of native Weta bugs. As you go through the cave system you are treated to an amazing high chambers formed over 100s of years. its a must see when you visit the Waitomo Caves
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Child seat is available upon request 24 hours before departure for $25. Children travellers must be supervised by adults.
- Please let us know the age of the child travelling with you.
- Please do not touch the formation in the cave as it discoloured easily, please help us protect our cave.
- Please be informed that we cannot guarantee waiting if the traveller is running late as the tour operates on time and in respect to other travellers.
- It is advisable to bring your own lunch as there is only limited time when the tour starts.
- Photo taking is not permitted in Waitomo Glow Worm Cave but it is permitted in Aranui Cave and Ruakuri Cave.
- Please dress appropriately as the tour operates in all weather conditions and wear comfortable shoes.
- Maximum of 6 people per session and the tour will operate even only 1 traveller booked in.
- Please let us know if you have health problems that can affect your tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Parking Fees
- Friendly Driver to transport you from Auckland.
- Experienced Tour Guide in the Activities
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- Entry/Admission - Ruakuri Cave
- Entry/Admission - Aranui Cave
Sky Tower, Victoria St W, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Booking within 24 hours prior departure is not guaranteed for hotel pick-up, contact information of our local operators and/or drivers will send to you to organize pick-up arrangements, once your purchase is completed.
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
11 to 12 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the New Zealand Travel and Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.