Enjoy our ‘Top of the South’ 11 day itinerary which showcases two wonderful coastal tracks with stunning yet varying scenery – the Queen Charlotte Track and the Abel Tasman Coastal Track. Both tracks are walked independently with all elements of your trip pre arranged.
What You'll Get
You'll start this experience with the ferry over to Picton from Wellington and checking into your 4 star Motel accommodation in Picton. The following morning you will start your 4 day independent walk of the Queen Charlotte Track staying in upgrade accommodation along the way at Furneaux Lodge, Punga Cove and Portage Resort. After returning from your 4 days on the track, spend another night in Picton, before taking the bus to Nelson the next day. Spend the night in a 4 star motel in Nelson and the following morning start your 4 day all the way freedom walk of the Abel Tasman Track, staying on the Aquapackers in Anchorage, Awaroa Lodge and Ratanui Lodge in Pohara. On your fourth day of the Abel Tasman Track, you will return again to your overnight accommodation in Nelson and begin your onward travel the next morning.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Prices based on 2 people/twin share
- Single supplement available for solo travelers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- 2 nights Motel accommodation in Picton
- 2 nights Motel accommodation in Nelson
- 3 nights upgrade lodge accommodation on the Queen Charlotte Track
- 3 nights boat/lodge accommodation on the Abel Tasman Track
- Queen Charlotte track transport connections
- Abel Tasman track transport connections
- Ferry from Wellington to Picton
- Bus from Picton to Nelson
- Packed lunches x 4 on the Queen Charlotte Track
- Packed lunches x 3 on the Abel Tasman Track
- Dinner and breakfast on the Aquapackers and breakfast at Ratanui Lodge on the Abel Tasman Track
- Full detailed 11 day itinerary provided prior to your trip with an information pack including maps provided on arrival for each of the tracks
- Dinner and breakfast whilst in Picton
- Dinner and breakfast whilst in Nelson
- Dinner and breakfast whilst on the Queen Charlotte Track
- Dinner and breakfast whilst on the Abel Tasman Track (except dinner and breakfast on the Aquapackers and breakfast at Ratanui Lodge which are included)
Wellington - Interislander Ferry Terminal
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the New Zealand Walks in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.