A full day photographic experience at some of Waiheke Island’s top boutique wineries with exclusive behind the scenes tastings and our own personal wine expert Randy and different winemakers discuss their winemaking philosophies.
What You'll Get
A full day photographic experience at some of Waiheke Island's top boutique wineries
An exclusive behind the scenes workshop, including wine tasting, tapas and lunch, together with lots of photographic opportunities and tuition.
Our own personal wine expert Randy and different winemakers will discuss their winemaking philosophies. A best of both worlds
Exclusive access to private vineyard areas, where regular tours can't go, photo shoot with winemakers, and sample grapes directly from the vine.
We will explore country roads, enjoy stunning land- and seascapes, refine your photographic skills, and enhance your wine expertise
- Destiny Bay vineyard. A stunning photographic location and we'll be visiting their barrel cellars.
- Casita Miro vineyard, inspired by Barcelona's Gaudie architecture, just magnificent and so are five imported Spanish sherries we will be tasting, each paired with tapas
- Lunch at Goldie Estate under an iconic Pohutukawa tree with wide views of the vineyard and Putaki Bay plus wine tasting and presentation by Randy about Goldies' history and his winemaking and teaching involvement
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - Spanish Sherry tasting & tapas in the morning, lunch and Waiheke wine tasting all day
- Private transportation
- Cost of Auckland-Waiheke ferry transfer
Downtown Ferry Terminal, Quay St, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the NZ Photography Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.