The Puhoi pub is one of the last historical public houses left in the southern hemisphere. It’s interiors are filled with remnants and memorabilia of past and present each of which strikes a nostalgic chord with visitors from far and wide. So sit back, relax and enjoy a unique experience that is the Puhoi Dash.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puhoi Organic Distillery the only Solar Distillery in New Zealand, 9 Saleyards Rd, Puhoi 0951, New Zealand
Ready, set, go as we venture north to the Historic Settlement of Puhoi, on the banks of the stunning Puhoi River. Savour the sights of yesteryear as your explore the charming village, then whet your appetite at the very popular and eclectic Puhoi Pub!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No Children Under 6 Years Old
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Lunch - Two-course lunch including 1x beverage per passenger.
- Driver / host
- Motorcycle and sidecar for the driver and 3 passengers
- Wet weather poncho
- Souvenir pin badge or sew on patch
- Bottled water
- Person to person intercom (by request)
- Transfer to / from pick-up point
1: Downtown Ferry Terminal, Quay St, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
2: Ferry Terminal - Devonport, 0624, New Zealand
3: Cordis, Auckland, 83 Symonds St, Grafton, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
4: Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour, 21 Viaduct Harbour Ave, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the NZ Sidecar Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.