Travel in style with this private & exclusive door-to-door transfer from Christchurch to Queenstown, and reach your destination relaxed & refreshed. It is a great alternative to enjoying New Zealand landscape, all whilst in the comfort and safety of your very own chauffeur driven vehicle.
What You'll Get
Around 10 hours drive (including stops) from Christchurch will take you to the most bustling city of South Island, Queenstown.
• Pick-up from your hotel/ apartment or preferred location in Christchurch.
• Stretch legs at the picturesque little town of Fairlie.
• Visit the heart of Mackenzie Country, the captivating Lake Tekapo.
• Visit the Church of Good Shepherd & the well-recognized statue of sheepdog.
• Take a drive to Lake Pukaki, another long large jewel in the Mackenzie Basin & capture the stunning views of Mt Cook.
• Drive through Lindis Pass offering mountain & tussock grassland scenery.
• One last time stretch legs at the fruit-growing region of Cromwell situated on the shores of beautiful Lake Dunstan, before you reach your destination.
• Drive through beautiful vineyards of Otago Region.
• Drop-off to your hotel/ apartment or preferred location in Queenstown.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Oversize or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- One-way private transfer.
- Transport by 2017 or late model Mercedes Benz vans.
- Complimentary Hotspot WIFI provided.
- Complimentary light refreshments provided.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
10 to 12 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the NZSI Tours & Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.