Discover Hanmer Springs on a private day tour from Christchurch including a visit to the Thermal Pools and wine tasting. Upgrade to include a thrilling jet boat ride or a relaxing 90-minute hot stone massage.
• Discover the picturesque village of Hanmer Springs nestled in the Southern Alps
• Savor Pinot Noir and Riesling with wine tastings at three Waipara wineries
• Soak in the renowned thermal waters of Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools & Spa
• Thrill yourself with 360-degree spins on an optional and exciting jet boat ride
• Pamper yourself with an optional traditional hot stone ritual massage
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Christchurch Cathedral, Cathedral Square, Christchurch New Zealand
Set off on a day tour to Hanmer Springs from Christchurch. Best known for its natural hot pools and stunning landscapes, Hanmer Springs is a picturesque alpine village located only a 90-minute scenic drive from Christchurch.
Stop At: Waipara Hills, 780 Glasnevin Road, Waipara 7473 New Zealand
After pick-up from your hotel, journey through the scenic wine district of Waipara. Experience a wine tasting tour in a region renowned for its Pinot Noir and Riesling.
Wine tasting at three Waipara wineries (Pegasus bay, Waipara hills & Greystone Wines).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools & Spa, Amuri Avenue, Hanmer Springs New Zealand
Continue on to the Hanmer Springs, the alpine resort town in Canterbury. If you choose the upgrade option, experience adventurous 360-degree spins on a thrilling jet boating ride on the stunning Waiau River. Explore Hanmer Springs village and perhaps have lunch at one of the local cafes.
Finally, you'll arrive at Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools and Spa where you can unwind and relax in the private indoor thermal pools & explore the various outdoor pools including aqua therapy pool, thermal pool, sulphur pool, freshwater pool, lazy river and much more. Upgrade to pamper yourself with a traditional hot stone ritual massage before you hit the hot pools. Afterwards, rejoin your guide for the return drive to Christchurch.
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Waipara Hills, 780 Glasnevin Road, Waipara 7473 New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Swimming costumes & towels are available on hire ($5 each plus $20 returnable deposit).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Private Tour (i.e. only for one party)
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off.
- Wine-Tasting at 3 Wineries.
- Jet Boating (if option selected)
- 30 minutes use of Private Indoor Thermal Pools.
- 90 minutes Traditional Hot Stone Ritual Massage (if option selected)
- Professional guide.
- Transport by air-conditioned late model Mercedes Benz vans.
- Complimentary light refreshments.
- Complimentary Hotspot WIFI.
- Entry/Admission - Waipara Hills
- Entry/Admission - Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools & Spa
Christchurch Bus Exchange, Lichfield Street - Regional Platform, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8011, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the NZSI Tours & Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.