Otago Peninsula is one of the world’s premier biking destinations. On this 4 hour small group guided bike tour, you will experience the remote beauty of the Otago Peninsula by bike.Otago Peninsula is a natural environment and as such you will see many of the areas flora and fauna. We provide plenty of photo opportunities during the ride.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Otago Peninsula, Dunedin New Zealand
We cycle along the quiet backroads of Otago Peninsula. Stunning coastal views and quiet, remote landscapes make this a photographer's and nature enthusiast's paradise.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Dunedin, Dunedin, Otago Region, South Island
You will see some of the beautiful downtown area of the city on your way to the Otago Peninsula
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the ship name
- Minimum of 2 people applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All participants are expected to have a good fitness level to enjoy the ride. Good fitness means being able to climb 3 flights of stairs without puffing. If you are unable to do this, then you MUST choose the electric bike option.
- Due to bicycle weight limitations, customers weighing over 130kg or 280lbs are prohibited from this tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 13 years
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Warm clothing, wind proof jacket, no baggy trousers
- Electric bike tour option a minimum age of 18 years applies
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In the interest of your fellow bikers, we reserve the right to refuse customers who are not competent on a bike or who have poor fitness.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Bike & helmet
- Pick-up at Port Chalmers on cruise ship days
- Drop-off in Dunedin City
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Food and drinks
- Return transport to Port Chalmers.
Dunedin Railway Station, 3074332, Dunedin, 9016, New Zealand
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Offtrack MTB Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.