Why wouldn't you experience something unique and very rear to find around the world being in able to tee off - hit golf balls over the water and at the same time be in to win $10,000 NZD dollars, also at the same time experience the Otago Harbour in unorthodox manner! You can do this activity in less than 15 minutes or stay for hours entirely up to your schedule. Novices have just as more fun if not more than experienced players, regardless you will get some social media pictures that will turn heads with the Dunedin city views in the backdrop as you strike that golf ball from shore! This venue is also at the very start of Portobello Road which is on the way to Dunedin's amazing Otago Peninsular which hosts attractions such as Larnach Castle,, Albatross Colony. OHGC Ltd is just a 5 minute drive from the CBD or by bike on the dedicated cycle way 15 minutes.
What You'll Get
Play & experience the Hole-In-1 challenge over the beautiful Otago Harbour (Dunedin). Tee off - hit the ball from shore and try get a Hole-In-1 on the pontoon which is floating approx 100m on the water, great fun even if your a novice with a golf club, everyone is in to win $10,000!
We also have a free golf putting game on shore for kids/families in front of our Cafe where kids can win a lolly, our a cafe has locally brewed Strictly Coffee, baking and healthy food which is ideal for those who just want to watch the punters and soak in the magnificent views of Dunedin city and the harbour in the backdrop.
• Otago Peninsula, Dunedin New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Golf clubs, basic golf instructions for novice players
- Coffee and/or Tea - This package of for the hole in-1 golf only, the cafe food and beverages you will need to pay for
139 Portobello Road, The Cove, Dunedin 9077, New Zealand
Bucket of 25 Golf Balls 11/9/2019 - 4/5/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the OHGC Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.