Whether you’re a LOTR fan, or simply interested in the movie industry, this tour can offer something for you. With a fantastic scenic setting and picnic breakfast the enjoy, you’ll be sure to make some magical memories.
What You'll Get
This classic tour is the tour of choice whether you’re a LOTR fan or just want to learn more about movie making, from finding locations, setting up stunts, visual effects, and finding extras for large armies! This tour takes in the all of the major scenes filmed in and around Twizel.
Discover this Lord of the Rings Tour in Twizel, New Zealand, the film location of Gondor, from Tolkein's Lord of the Rings. Have you ever wondered what goes into the making of a movie? How do you find locations, create mythological creatures, film complex stunts and what is it like to be on set? All our tours are boutique and have that personal touch, a maximum of only 8 people and, with only a short traveling time to the location, you get an informative, personal and fun LOTR experience.
Enjoy the chance to have a delicious picnic breakfast on the beautiful Pelennor fields. Breakfast menu will vary, but may include homemade muesli, filled Croissants, muffins, Danish pastry, fruit and orange juice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (upon request)
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Lord of the Rings Twizel Tour
- Water (can be purchased)
Twizel Information Centre. Pickup from your hotel can be arranged upon request
2 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the OneRing Tours (Lord of the Rings Tour) in Twizel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.