Allow 1.5 hours
Includes 1 landing on a glacier
In the Queenstown area, we have three of the largest glaciers in New Zealand’s South Island and they are all above 6000 ft. Our Milford Sound and Glacier experience combines a scenic flight over the Southern Alps to the majestic Milford Sound, where you will fly over the Sound before heading north to the glacier areas. We will land beside one of the glaciers, providing the ideal opportunity for you to explore and take some memorable photographs.
What You'll Get
Fly through the grandeur of the Alps, over rain forests, frozen lakes and majestic Milford to touchdown on an age old glacier.
In the Queenstown area, we have three of the largest glaciers in New Zealand’s South Island and they are all above 6000 ft. Our Milford Sound and Glacier experience combines a scenic flight over the Southern Alps to the majestic Milford Sound, where you will fly over the Sound before heading north to the glacier areas.
We will land beside one of the glaciers, providing the ideal opportunity for you to explore and take some memorable photographs.
Either self-drive to our departure lounge at the Queenstown airport where we have ample complimentary parking and aim to be here 15 minutes prior to lift off. Alternatively, we can arrange a pick up from your Queenstown accommodation 30 minutes prior to lift off.
Please note: Flights are weather dependent and subject to the pilots discretion.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pricing is based either per person or per helicopter at one rate
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum passenger numbers apply for Shared flights
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements on shared flights. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Comfortable shoes are recommended as you will be walking in uneven terrain
- A warm layer is recommended to bring with you or wear
- You will be contacted either the day prior or the day of your booking to confirm based on weather conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Scenic Helicopter tour
- Bose noise cancelling headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional pilot / guide
- Applicable landing and facility fees
- National Park fees
- Complimentary Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Complimentary bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Milford Sound
Over The Top Helicopters - Heli Base
Complimentary car parking available
1 hour 30 minutes
Return to same departure location
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Over the Top Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.