Allow 4 HoursLandings: West Coast Beach, Glacier, Milford Sound, Alpine LakeStroll on a deserted beach, soar among mountains and dine at an alpine lake suspended above Fiordland. Learn of the age old glaciers and prehistoric rain forests in a habitat seldom frequented by man. This relaxed and interpretive expedition distills the essence of New Zealand’s most dramatic scenery. Enjoy a delicious gourmet picnic lunch & beverage hamper in one of the worlds most beautiful locations
What You'll Get
Relaxed and unhurried, you can make the most of each incredible environment your pilot takes you to on this wonderful tour in Milford Sound.
Stroll on an uninhabited beach, soar among mountains, dine at a remote alpine lake suspended above Fiordland. Learn of the age old glaciers and prehistoric rainforests in a habitat seldom frequented by man. This relaxed and interpretive expedition distills the essence of New Zealand’s most dramatic scenery.
With a number of landings on the Ultimate excursion you will experience pristine alpine lakes; Southerland Falls, the tallest waterfall in New Zealand; majestic Milford Sound; uninhabited wild yet beautiful beaches with the opportunity to stroll along the shore, glaciers high in the Alps and the fiords coastal rainforests.
Sit back, relax, and dine on a gourmet picnic hamper somewhere far from where others may travel.
Please allow 4 hours on this interpretive expedition that distills the essence of New Zealand’s most dramatic scenery.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pricing is based per helicopter at one rate
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Comfortable shoes are recommended as you will be walking in uneven terrain
- A warm layer is recommended to bring with you or wear
- You will be contacted either the day prior or the day of your booking to confirm based on weather conditions
- Please provide any dietary requirements
- Scenic Helicopter tour
- Gourmet Lunch hamper including a variety of cheeses, chutneys, semi dried tomatoes, olives, fresh bread, fruit, salad, smoked & cold meats
- Gourmet Beverage hamper including Champagne, NZ Beer, bottled water, juice and soft drink.
- Picnic Rug
- Picnic chairs (on request)
- Bose noise cancelling headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional pilot / guide
- Applicable landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Milford Sound
Over The Top Helicopters base
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Over the Top Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.