Relax with the flexibility of your exclusive tour of the Marlborough wine region. Taste sensational wines and partake of some of the most delicious gourmet treats. Enjoy the wineries or mix and match the day with exciting options.From the Port of Picton your local chauffeur/guide will meet you at the Picton I Site car park near the vehicle to take you on a scenic journey through to Blenheim and the famous wine region. Savour our local cuisine in a winery garden café or enjoy a wine with a cheese, meat, seafood platter overlooking our stunning Wairau Valley. Later, visit a chocolate boutique.Ride with peace of mind with flexible drop off to suit your ships scheduled departure.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Queen Charlotte Sound, Queen Charlotte Walk, Picton New Zealand
A popular scenic option to travel around the Bays of the Pelorus and Queen Charlotte Sound. A delicious seafood lunch or snack at Havelock before heading around the Bays returning to your ship. Wonderful high view points to take photos.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Saint Clair Family Estate Vineyard Kitchen, 13 Selmes Road Rd3, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
Award winning wines especially the Reserve Wairau Sauvignon Blanc.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Vines Village, 193 Rapaura Road, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
Sensational Marlborough Whitehaven wines to taste, gourmet tasting of Manuka honey, local gin and beer and many gourmet treats. Cafe at your beck and call. Quilters Barn for crafters and merino possum fibres in jumpers, gloves, hats and more.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Makana Confections, Corner of Rapaura Road and O'Dwyer's Road, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
The most popular stop of boutique confection you have ever tasted. Even the samples are generous and you will want to go up again to taste.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cut off time for booking has been set for 12 hours prior to tour departure. Due to advance bookings being required for additional activities. However booking is flexible up to an hour prior to tour departure.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Your tour guide provides a 6 seat vehicle for smaller private groups.
- Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Picton Port for your ship’s departure. In the extreme unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Round-trip shuttle bus service between the ship and the departure point
- Wine tasting
- Chocolate tasting
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Lunch at own cost due to varying appetites
Picton Visitors Centre shuttle bus stop. We will be in the car park with a signboard with your name near the vehicles. Drivers will wear a gold scarf or tie. The driver's phone number will be supplied on your voucher.
Ships docking at Shakespeare Bay require a bus shuttle to the Picton Visitors Centre (5 min.).
Small ships docking at Waitohi Wharf may not have shuttle option, as they are a 2-minute walk to Picton Visitors Centre. Picton Security Staff at the wharf may arrange pickup at the wharf by request. We are not authorized to pickup from the wharf except by passenger request.
At the conclusion of your tour, you will be returned to the shuttle bus stop at the Picton Visitors Centre at least two hours before your ship's departure. Your tour guide will also know the time for the last shuttle.
If departing from Waitohi Wharf, the driver can drop you at the gate, a very short walk from the ship.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pamela March Trading As Your Local Chauffeur in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.