Relax with the flexibility of your exclusive tour of the Marlborough wine region. Taste sensational wines and partake of some of the most delicious gourmet treats. Enjoy the wineries or mix and match the day with exciting options.
From the Port of Picton your local chauffeur/guide will meet you at the Picton Visitors Centre near the vehicle to take you on a scenic journey through to Blenheim and the famous wine region. Savour our local cuisine in a winery garden café or enjoy a wine with a cheese, meat, seafood platter overlooking our stunning Wairau Valley. Later, visit a chocolate boutique.
Ride with peace of mind with flexible drop off to suit your ships scheduled departure.
This tour has been created due to the demand for larger but small personal groups of a maximum of 11. A comfortable 11 seat Mini Tour Van is provided for your pleasure.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Makana Confections, Corner of Rapaura Road and O'Dwyer's Road, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
Delectable tastings of this amazing treat. Always a popular stop before heading back to the ship
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Saint Clair Family Estate Vineyard Kitchen, 13 Selmes Road Rd3, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
Award winning wines on tasting and sales. Savour the best of Marlborough's Sauvignon Blanc and other varietals or stop for a Michelin style platter of local cuisine.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Vines Village, 193 Rapaura Road, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
A variety of many things for you. Whitehaven Wines, Roots Gin, a great brewery of Golden Mile Beer on tap. Cafe with wine and food match options and relax over looking a pretty lake towards the Vineyard hills.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Forrest Wines Cellar Door, 19 Blicks Road Blenheim, Renwick 7204 New Zealand
Speciality Wines and a talented family of winemakers
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cut off time for booking has been set for 4 hours prior to tour departure. Due to advance bookings being required for additional activities. However booking is flexible up to an hour prior to tour departure.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Your tour guide provides an 11 seat vehicle for these smaller private groups of 7 up to a maximum of 11.
- Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Picton Port for your ship’s departure. In the extreme unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Convenient complimentary bus shuttle to your tour vehicle and back to ship
- Basic wine tasting fees
- Complimentary chocolates
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Lunch at own cost due to varying appetites
Traveler pickup is offered
Also watch out for us as you get off the bus at the Picton I Site Steps. Also we will have signboard with your name. Turn left off bus and follow blue line to the Centre.
- Picton i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, The Foreshore, Picton 7220, New Zealand
4 to 6 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pamela March Trading As Your Local Chauffeur in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.