Slip into steaming geothermal mineral water and a cold plunge pool at the Rotorua Deluxe Lake Spa, where pre-booked admission gets you access to premium changing rooms, an indoor lounge, mineral pools, and heated poolside recliners. The all-ages facility is a family-friendly alternative to Lake Rotorua’s adults-only options, and with unlimited hours of spa time (on the day), you won't feel rushed as you relax, soak, and pamper sore traveling muscles. Deluxe Lake Spa tickets feature full premium bathing spa access. Enjoy views of the lake from a series of mineral hot pools A range of temperatures lets you find the perfect pool for you. Securing tickets in advance ensures a stress-free arrival
What You'll Get
Visit: Polynesian Spa, Hinemoa Street, Rotorua 3010 New Zealand
Admission is for the day of booking, and is not limited to a particular time of the day.
Relax and unwind at Rotorua’s Polynesian Spa – a world-leading, natural mineral bathing and luxury spa retreat. Geothermal waters nourish the skin and relieve tired muscles, aches and pains, while decadent therapies rejuvenate through ancient and modern techniques. Combined with the healthy café, Polynesian Spa restores the body inside and out.
The world-leading natural hot mineral bathing and spa treatment facility was built on the site of historic bath houses for which the city first became world famous in the 1800s.
The Spa continues to evolve and focus on health and wellness, introducing passive and active bathing experiences for increased immunity and greater energy levels.
At Polynesian Spa, elements of early buildings and baths have been carefully retained and the site is registered by the New Zealand Historic Places Trust.
This ticket provides access to the premium bathing area 'The Deluxe Lake Spa' which includes a range of mineral rock pools at various temperatures. Utilizing both alkaline and acidic mineral springs, the Deluxe Lake Spa is ultimate in geothermal bathing experiences.
The therapeutic waters at Polynesian Spa come from two different natural springs:
The Priest Spring is named after Father Mahoney, a Catholic Priest who was ‘cured’ of his crippling arthritis from bathing in the waters in 1878. The slightly acidic water from the Priest Spring relieves tired muscles, aches and pains.
The Rachel Spring is a source of alkaline water, which features the antiseptic action of sodium silicate nourishing the skin. It was historically said that those who bathe in the waters of the Rachel Spring are blessed with ageless beauty
The combination of these two types of mineral waters is only found at Polynesian Spa.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please consult your medical practitioner for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Please consult your medical practitioner for pregnant women
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Four shallow Rachel Spring alkaline mineral hot pools
- One Priest Spring acidic mineral hot pool
- 36oC – 41oC
- Cold plunge pool for hot-cold hydrotherapy to detoxify –alternate between hot and cold pools three times for best results
- Geothermally-heated poolside recliners
- Large indoor relaxation lounge
- Premium changing facilities with towels, secure lockers, beautiful soap, shampoo and hairdryers provided
- Children under 8 must be actively supervised by a caregiver in the water who is over 16 years old
- Entry/Admission - Polynesian Spa
- Adult swimwear can be hired for $6, with a $5 refundable deposit once returned, or purchased oniste
- Infants and children under 2 years are free of charge
- Babies are required to wear swimming nappies
No transfers available. Please arrange transfers with your accommodation provider.
1 to 4 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Polynesian Spa in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.