Small group tours, fast custom built vessel. Comfortable, warm, partially enclosed.
On our tour.....
-Approx 2 hours duration, if joining from Portobello, or 1.5 hours if joining from Port Chalmers.
-Travel from the most scenic part of the harbour, pass by the historic Quarantine Stations and old hulks.
-See and learn about the fishing boats, workboats, dredges and ships as we pass Port Chalmers and Careys Bay.
-View wading birds and look for penguins and shags as we cruise past roosting and feeding areas.
-See/learn about the historic pilots houses, search light and gun emplacements and the old whaling stations.
-Take the time to cruise around Taiaroa Head, exploring the shallow bays to view fur seals and nesting colonies of shags, albatross and much more.
-Sometimes we venture out to sea and we may view oceanic sea birds, marine mammals such as dolphins or sea lions.
-Bicycle hire can be added by contacting us.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Otago Peninsula, Dunedin New Zealand
Scenery, wildlife, shipwrecks, ocean birds, albatross, seals and more.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Taiaroa Head, Harington Point 9077, New Zealand
Albatross, seal, sea birds and much more, by boat.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with signifigant mobility problems (must be able to step down into vessel, 300mm)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Restroom on board
- Binoculars and jackets
- Wildlife information sheets
- Entry/Admission - Otago Peninsula
- Entry/Admission - Taiaroa Head
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Port To Port Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.