We’ve designed this tour to showcase Auckland’s amazing waterfront. The majority of the ride is on the flat, on dedicated cycleways – so it’s a great option for riders who are looking for an easy ride! And the electric bikes make it super easy. It’s suitable for all abilities, but if you haven’t ridden for a while, or perhaps feel a little nervous riding in a city, it’s a particularly great option for you!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tamaki Drive, Tamaki, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Enjoy great views out across the Hauraki Gulf from the cycleway on Tamaki Drive
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mission Bay, Mission Bay, North Island
Enjoy a coffee by the beach at beautiful Mission Bay
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Queens Wharf, 89 Quay Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010 New Zealand
We'll check out The Lighthouse art work at the end of the wharf as we look across the water to the historic suburb of Devonport
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Viaduct Harbour Ave, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010 New Zealand
Learn about the role the America's Cup has played in the development of the city centre. And see the preparations for the 2021 defence of the Cup by Team New Zealand in Auckland.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Westhaven Marina, 137 Westhaven Drive, Auckland 1011 New Zealand
Learn why Auckland is called the City of Sails as we ride past the largest marina in the Southern Hemisphere!
Stop At: Auckland Harbour Bridge, Curran St, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Experience the Harbour Bridge up close.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Experienced and engaging local guide
- Use of a fantastic electric bike
- Use of an urban cycle helmet
- Use of a cycle-specific headset, for commentary as you ride
- Bottle of mineral water
- Small bag mounted on bike to store phones, camera etc
- Use of a rain-jacket, only if needed! (we ride rain or shine in sub-tropical Auckland!)
- Free souvenir photos
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Pullman Auckland, Corner Princes Street and, Waterloo Quadrant, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Power to the Pedal in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.