Salt Cave Halotherapy is often referred to as "Halotherapy", which is derived from a Greek word "Halos" meaning salt. This form of natural therapy dates back to more than 200 years, utilizing beneficial properties of salt mines. Each session is valid for one to six person at same time. The Salt Cave is filtered and purified between each session. There is gap of 15 minutes between each session.
What You'll Get
The salt particles are reduced to 1-5 microns in diameter by the Halogenerator which can be easily inhaled and absorbed through the skin. Halotherapy is a drug-free, completely natural therapy with no proven side-effects and is suitable for all ages from 6 months and up. Pregnant women should seek advice from their doctors first. It is neither a medical treatment nor a replacement for medical care. The salt cave is filtered and purified between each session, so there is gap of 15 minutes between each session. The room temperature (15-30 C) and humidity (30-70%) is maintained.
No guide is needed for this activity. Briefing about activity will be provided by provider. Each visit begins with a free briefing session of from 5 to 15 minutes, followed with one session in the salt cave, a 45 minute session. Adults/Teenager/Senior Citizen: 45 minutes per session; Children (2 years - 12 years): 20-45 minutes per session; Infants/Child (Under 2 years): 15-20 minutes per session.
The Center offers health rejuvenation and maintain your well-being. The services available includes: New Zealand's first salt cave halotherapy, cosmetic teeth whitening treatment, vibrosaun therapy,colonic therapy, massage beauty and spa therapy, yoga and meditation classes, Healthy Me/Nutrition Service, counseling/personal coaching.
Salt Cave Halotherapy is one of many services that is provided. The center uses one of the world’s best device systems in the Salt Cave. The devices have been approved by CE, FDA, MSDS, SGS, TGA.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Online bookings essential. Subject to availability. Must be used in 1 visit. Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Infant entry free with paid adult and must be accompanied with paid adult for session of Salt Cave Halotherapy in Salt Cave.
- Minimum age use this service is 6 months and above.
- Each session is valid from ONE to SIX person at same time of session.
- Maximum client per session is 6 (six). Can be single with other client during session or group session with your own group. We also request that you are mindful of others in the therapy room, please maintain self-respect.
- NO wheelchair accessibility.
- NOT suitable for Pregnant Ladies, Having High-Grade Fever, Open Wound or Sepsis, Cough With Blood, Any Form of Tuberculosis.
- If has underlying medical conditions should be on regular meds, regular visit with provider and stable vitals at the time of visit.
- Each visit begins with a free briefing session from 5 to 15 minutes long. This is followed with a session of Salt Cave Halotherapy treatment for 45 minutes (from 6 months to 2 years of age it will be a 20-minute treatment of Salt Cave Halotherapy)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Each person visiting please come relaxed with comfortable clothing.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- All-inclusive with payment
- The availability of onsite as well as off street parking for our clients
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pramari Corporation NZ Ltd T/N: Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.