Trikes and Craft Beer is a great combinationTake a private and personalized trike tour out to Arrowtown with beautiful sights of Coronet Peak and Lake HayesReward yourself with a selection of beers, a pizza and fries at the Fork and Tap Arrowtown
What You'll Get
We will pick you up from anywhere in the Queenstown Area and will drive towards Arrowtown Via the picturesque Lake Hayes.
Once in Arrowtown you will be dropped off at the Fork and Tap for a Craft Beer Tasting. Select from a vast range of Ales, Largers, Pilsners or Stouts available on tap and it's not a problem if you would prefer a glass of wine. You'll have a chance to look around the beautiful cobblestone streets of Arrowtown or head down to the famous gold bearing Arrow River. After time to explore Arrowtown we will head back in an alternate route to your accommodation or desired drop off point in Queenstown.
Queenstown Trike Tours provides all the necessary comforts to make sure your trip is as enjoyable as possible. Customers will be linked to our driver via Bluetooth headsets allowing them to communicate throughout the journey. We also provide warm and protective equipment for your journey. However we suggest you bring your warmest Jacket. Tour times are based off a departure from central Queenstown. Pickup from your Accommodation is preferred
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Customers must be 50kg OR be over 10 years of age
- Wear covered shoes and bring your warmest jacket
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour is restricted to 2 people per tour
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Lunch is a Pizza and fries to share
- Craft Beer tastings for two
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Extra food and Drinks are available for purchase at the Fork and Tap
The preferred pickup point is from your Accommodation. However if you plan to all ready be in town the Secondary pick up point is the back of The Station Building on Duke Street Queenstown
The drop off point is up to you
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Queenstown Trike Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.