Discover the Central Otago Wine Trail on a small group half-day tour from Queenstown. Enjoy a personalized experience with this tour customized to your tastes and experience some of the finest wines the Otago Wine Trail has to offer. After complimentary hotel pick-up, set off for the heart of Gibbston on a small group half-day tour to visit four cellar doors and enjoy a personalized itinerary based on your booking selections. Journey into the ‘valley of the vines’ to discover these vineyards nestled amongst the spectacular mountain ranges and dramatic river gorges. Visit four smaller, boutique wineries that are off the beaten path. There is no set routine, so every day is an adventure. The choice of the wineries visited will vary each day based on your individual group’s dynamics. The overall focus is on high-quality wines as well as friendly and informative staff.
What You'll Get
We do not have a set route and every day is an adventure. These will vary each day based on your individual group’s dynamics.
We tend to focus on the smaller boutique wineries that are off the beaten path.The overall focus is on high quality wines and friendly, informative staff.
• Visiting 4 cellar doors;
• Tasting of up to 20 of the best of Central Otago wines in all the wineries visited;
• Return transfers to and from your Queenstown accommodation;
• Complimentary bottled water;
• Professional commentary;
• Sightseeing in the heart of the Central Otago wine region;
• Professional photos.
Please note that the tour includes visit to 4 wineries, but does not include meals. Alternatively, check our options to include a gourmet lunch or a vineyard platter.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise your pick up address at time of booking
- Please check your messages the day before your tour to confirm the exact time of your pick up
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Wine tastings
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Lunch (options available for purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Return transfers to and from your Queenstown and Arrowtown accommodation are complimentary.
Please inform us your pick up address at the time of your booking and please be aware that we will send you a message the day before your tour to confirm the exact time of your pick up.
5 to 6 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Queenstown Winery Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.